1) Choose the Method you want to Encrypt your message in.
(Methods are Additive,Multiplicative,Affine,Monoalphabetic,Vigenere)
2) Enter Message into Plain Text Field.
3) Put Key/KeyPhrase into Key Field.
4) Press Encrypt (To Encrypt Message). Result will be showed int CipherText Field
5) Press Decrypt just to Check the Decoding is Correct.
6) You can also send this encrypted message to other number.
7) Enter Contact Number into To Field . (To whom you want to send your encrypted message)
8) Press Send or Even can Send Whatsapp (Internet Required)
*SMS Charges applied as per the Telecom services
You will get notified:
SMS Sent / Delivered
For Automatically Capturing SMS and Decoding ,Follow below steps:
1) Be at Home Page when you want to receive encrypted SMS.
(This will help you retain you message and contact which will be used to decode by chosing the known encoding/encryption method and KEY,which will help you to decode/decrypt).
2) Choose your known encoded method
3) Make sure your plaintext field is having encrypted code which you want to decode
4) Put the Key/KeyPhrase which is used to encrypt the original message.
5) Press Decrypt.
6) You'l get the Original Message Below in the Plain Text Field at Bottom of the Screen.
For Manual Capturing SMS and Decoding ,Follow below steps:
1) Copy the Encrypted SMS u received.
1) Click on SMS to Encrypt/Decrypt Inbox Messages.
2) Paste it in Plain Text Input Field
Follow Above 3,4,5 and 6 point of Automatic Capturing.
*Automatic Method can only capture last message received.
*Inbox Messages will show starting from Second Last Message received to older ones.
While Encryption if you send message or whatsapp -> then CipherText will be sent.
While only Decryption if you send message or whatsapp -> then Plain Retrieved/Decrypted Text Will be Sent.