NexJ Health Coach+ is a Connected Wellness app that patients use to proactively manage their chronic condition(s) and improve their health and wellness. NexJ Health Coach+ is based on research and proven in trials.
NexJ Health Coach+ connects patients to a real-life healthcare professional (HCP), such as a health coach, who works with the patient to create a personalized wellness plan that meets their health and wellness goals and objectives. Using the app, patients track their behaviors, biometrics, and subjective information such as how they feel. The HCP provides patients with on going feedback to patients via secure messaging and together they can address questions and concerns and help fine-tune the program. With the support of their HCP, patients will develop a better understanding of the relationship between their behaviors, their biometric results and how they feel, motivating them to sustain the behaviors changes necessary to be as well as they can be.
Key capabilities in NexJ Health Coach+:
Trackers to support programs for
- Chronic disease management
- Improved health and wellness
- View, favorite and share trusted, relevant information
- Patients and their HCPs can communicate with each other and with anyone in the patient’s personal circle of care (Family, friends, other healthcare professionals)
- Prompts patients to track measurements according to a personalized coaching program
- Notifies patients and their personal circle of care when patients achieve or are close to achieving their targets