What it does:
Posusu is an app to verify whether a photo it takes is not tampered, and embed into it unchangable information such as photo owerer and timestamp, etc. Moreover, the photo can be verified even it is resized or recompressed (a common situation when a photo is distributed over Internet).
Posusu can verify the photo it takes only. There is still no reliable technology that can verify whether a general photo is tampered or not. If your expectation is to verify general photo, please don't use this program.
How it does:
Posusu embeds a signature into the photo it takes. The signature can be preserved even the photo is resized or recompressed.
When Posusu verify a photo, it read the photo signature, check whether the photo is tampered or not, and then show the photo information such as photo owner, photo time and mobile device, etc on screen.
When to use:
- When you want to show you are so beautiful that you do not need to PS your photo, you are just beautiful.
- When your boy friend send you a photo to show you he is in somewhere, you can ask him to send Posusu photo then you can check the timestamp whether the photo is really just taken.
- When you want to prove something with photos, but people may challenge that your photos are fabricated.
- When you are in a fancy event (or with some superstars), you want to prove you are in there but it may be discourteous or stupid to take a selfie.
- When you want to say something to somebody, but you want that 'somebody' read your message only when they deliberately check your photo.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+