Recording CPD has just become simple and easy with CPDLogBook!
CPDLogBook was developed by health professionals who wanted to make keeping track of their CPD simple and easy. This led to the development of the CPDLogBook app aimed at professionals who want to log and track their continued professional development easily and on the go.
Whether you are in a seminar, have read a journal article or attending a work meeting you will be able to log the valuable CPD points right on your mobile device!
CPDLogBook users are able to:
1. Create their profile with their name, email, registration number, place of practice and profession.
2. Log a new CPD activity as well as use their phone to take a photo of various CPD activity paperwork such as certificates, program guides and journal titles.
3. View their complete history of CPD and edit individual activities.
4. Backup their CPD database via email and/or Dropbox to store as a back up or view later for professional reflection or if audited.
5. Filter their history to see how many hours of CPD have been general or substantive for a given year or cycle.
The content and layout has been derived from the AHPRA guidelines and recommendations for Medical Radiation Practitioners for logging CPD.
Please note: It is important that individuals check their own professions requirements to ensure they have met the guidelines in the case of CPD auditing.
For more information please visit our website www.cpdlogbook.com.au or visit us on Facebook.com/cpdlogbook
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+