PLAN YOUR RIDE
- Create a ride based on your preferred speed and discipline.
- Choose your meeting point, starting time and distance of your ride.
- Invite your friends and see who else joins in.
FIND A RIDE
- Have a look at our ride overview to see which other users have planned a ride
- Quickly find the rides of your friends, in your favourite city or in your neighbourhood.
- Subscribe for a ride by simply pressing the ‘join’ button.
- When you’re attending the ride, you have access to the ride chat and you receive push notifications about the status of the ride to keep you updated.
TRACK YOUR RIDE
- Track your ride by using the GPS tracker and view your activity on the map during and after the ride.
- See detailed statistics about the duration, distance and speed covered while riding and afterwards.
CHAT WITH YOUR FRIENDS
- The Chat allows you to chat within a ride, a group or just individually with any other cyclist on CycleWE.
- Discuss the ride plan, “Where are we having coffee?” or let the others know if you run 5 minutes late.
CREATE CYCLING GROUPS
- Create a group with your friends, cycling club, colleagues or people from your neighbourhood and see who else joins in.
- Choose for the hideaway option to keep your groups private.
- Create group rides and see the achievements of all members at the Group Statistics page.
- Don’t miss a moment of the activities of your friends in our activity overview.
- Follow your friends and take a look at their profiles to find out how their favourite cycling kit looks like.
- Compliment others for their performances by giving them a ‘Hero’ or leaving a comment at their rides.
- Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter and invite your friend to join CycleWE.
Visit www.cyclewe.com to access even more features.