FIND A RIDE
- Have a look at the ride overview to see which users have planned a ride.
- Quickly find the rides around you, those of your friends, and in your favourite city. You can manually add cities to the overview as well.
- View the rides in any section on the map and simply tap at the pinpoints to see the ride details.
- Subscribe for a ride by simply pressing the ‘join’ button.
- When you’re attending the ride, you have access to the ride chat and you receive push notifications about the status of the ride to keep you updated.
OR PLAN A RIDE YOURSELF
- Create a ride based on your preferred speed and bike type.
- Choose your meeting point, starting time and distance of your ride.
- Invite your friends, create your ride and wait for other cyclists to join in.
TRACK YOUR RIDE
- Track your ride by using the GPS tracker and view your activity on the map during and after the ride.
- See detailed statistics about the duration, distance and speed, while riding and afterwards.
CHAT WITH YOUR FRIENDS
- The chat allows you to have a conversation within a ride, a group or just individually with any other cyclist on CycleWE.
- Discuss the ride plan, “Where are we having coffee?” or let the others know when you run 5 minutes late.
- Create a group with your friends, cycling club, colleagues or people from your neighbourhood and see who else joins in.
- Choose for the hideaway option to keep your groups private.
- Create group rides and see the achievements of all members at the Group Statistics page.
FOLLOW THE ACTIVITIES OF YOUR NETWORK
- Don’t miss a moment of the activities of your friends in our activity overview.
- Follow your friends and take a look at their profiles to find out what their favourite routes are and how their favourite cycling kit looks like.
- Compliment others for their rides by giving them a ‘Hero’ or leaving a comment.
- Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter and invite your friends to join CycleWE.
Visit www.cyclewe.com to access even more features.
Uninstalled. Gave this the benefit of the doubt as BikesEtc recommended it. So I ignored the Playstore scores. Failed after 9 seconds of trying to record my 1st ride. Didn't even have time to put phone in my pocket. Pressed the restart a few times but failed to start up. Looks like a LOT of work is needed to make this competitive! HTC One M8
Buggy, especially the translations into English. No support for Bluetooth sensors. No support for importing / exporting rides with other services such as Garmin, Strava, etc. Doesn't allow reoccurring rides to be set up. Doesn't recognise my location, or my nearest city. Some good ideas, poorly executed.
You can't register without completing all fields. As soon as you try and enter Gender, the app crashes. I'll come back once it's been fixed. Your unit testing missed that one.
Good idea but horrible app. Couldn't get past the initial login screen as it was full of bugs
Looks great, a tad unstable. Why on earth is it 45 MB though, way too much.
After you register it stops working
When started the app just shows an image of some cyclists and doesn't do anything. It freezes and it doesn't want to work. Please Nikki, fix it because it looks awesome!
Having a problem with registration. On Note 4. Cannot select preferred city. Brings up map but no way to set. If you fix this I would like to try the rest out.
Doesn't let me past the "tutorial" to actually use the app.
Stops at location selection screen.
After I create a ride the app crashes
Prior to today's update, I couldn't get past the tutorial and use the app. Just updated, launched the app and got into the app. Let's find out what this app can do ...
Veel fouten, zou zelf niet kiezen om de app zo te launchen, zonde, maar ik geloof wel dat het goed gaat komen
After several updates I still can't add a location on registration. Please fix.
Otherwise you only get frustrated people.
Mis optie om eigen merk fiets in te vullen. En het zou ook leuk zijn om naast de titel wat meer info te kunnen zetten in een omschrijving. Een aangemaakte rit kan je verwijderen, alleen gebeurt het niet (hetzelfde op de website)
-incorrecte datum en tijdstip na aan maken rit -aantal kilometers van aangemaakte rit wijzigt automatisch -geen mogelijkheid om vrienden uit te nodig en -foutmelding na delen via whatsapp ('alert'). Nog behoorlijk wat werk te doen mannen
Doesn't even open
Nobody I know on it, can't link to garmin, no advantage on using from strava. Poor
Fraaie layout en functies vullen Strava aan, maar zowel web app als Android app functioneert voor geen meter. Niet verstandig om nu al uit te brengen.
App crashes all the time! Android 6.0
Every time I search for ride, can't open results and app crashes. I tried several time, different searching criteria - crashes one after another. Intalled again to check if it improved. #update#installed again... While registering choosing gender crashes. Nothong has changed even worse then before.