FIND A RIDE
- Have a look at the ride overview to see which users have planned a ride.
- Quickly find the rides around you, those of your friends, and in your favourite city. You can manually add cities to the overview as well.
- View the rides in any section on the map and simply tap at the pinpoints to see the ride details.
- Subscribe for a ride by simply pressing the ‘join’ button.
- When you’re attending the ride, you have access to the ride chat and you receive push notifications about the status of the ride to keep you updated.
OR PLAN A RIDE YOURSELF
- Create a ride based on your preferred speed and bike type.
- Choose your meeting point, starting time and distance of your ride.
- Invite your friends, create your ride and wait for other cyclists to join in.
TRACK YOUR RIDE
- Track your ride by using the GPS tracker and view your activity on the map during and after the ride.
- See detailed statistics about the duration, distance and speed, while riding and afterwards.
CHAT WITH YOUR FRIENDS
- The chat allows you to have a conversation within a ride, a group or just individually with any other cyclist on CycleWE.
- Discuss the ride plan, “Where are we having coffee?” or let the others know when you run 5 minutes late.
- Create a group with your friends, cycling club, colleagues or people from your neighbourhood and see who else joins in.
- Choose for the hideaway option to keep your groups private.
- Create group rides and see the achievements of all members at the Group Statistics page.
FOLLOW THE ACTIVITIES OF YOUR NETWORK
- Don’t miss a moment of the activities of your friends in our activity overview.
- Follow your friends and take a look at their profiles to find out what their favourite routes are and how their favourite cycling kit looks like.
- Compliment others for their rides by giving them a ‘Hero’ or leaving a comment.
- Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter and invite your friends to join CycleWE.
Visit www.cyclewe.com to access even more features.