About DailyPrep CAT - Practice Tests
Daily Prep – CAT Practice Tests has a collection of challenging CAT level questions from Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, and Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning. This is the best FREE CAT preparation App for the ambitious MBA aspirant who seeks to make most impactful use of travel and idle time by answering 10 handpicked CAT questions every day.
What does the FREE App, Daily Prep – CAT Practice Tests have?
- Daily Challenges with 10 questions based on CAT difficulty
- Questions cover all topics in Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, and Logical Reasoning & DI
- Detailed solutions for each question
- Tips, shortcuts and tricks to solve questions fast
- Topic-wise performance tracking with every question you solve
- Reports on accuracy and need for improvement
- Leaderboards to see where you stand amongst other CAT aspirants
What can you do on our FREE App, Daily Prep – CAT Practice Tests?
- Gain Mastery in solving a wide variety of CAT Level Questions
- Learn Aptitude concepts by solving questions and having fun doing it
- Prepare smartly and effectively for the CAT through 10 new questions every day
- Solve questions correctly to earn Gems
- Prove your Aptitude Skills on an All-India level through daily and overall leaderboards
- Increase your daily streak and earn more Gems!
Prepare with us to easily crack aptitude of exams like CAT, XAT, NMAT, IIFT, SNAP, MAT, CMAT and other MBA exams.
Questions in this App cover CAT syllabus topics such as:
1. Quantitative Aptitude:
- Series and Progressions
- Ratios, Proportions and Variations
- Averages, Mixtures and Alligations
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss, Business Partnerships
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Logarithms, Surds and Indices
- Sets and Venn Diagrams
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Geometry and Mensuration
2. Verbal Ability
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Completion & Cloze Passage
- Para Jumbles & Odd Sentences
- Sentence Correction
- Vocabulary and Word Usage
- Critical Reasoning
3. Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation
- Blood Relations & Seating Arrangements
- Logical Sequencing and Matching
- Cubes and Binary Logic
- Clocks and Calendars
- Syllogisms and Logical Connectives
- Number and Letter Series
- Data Interpretation
- Games and Tournaments
So wait no longer. Prepare for the CAT, the smart, fun and effective way! And yes, for FREE.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+