Featuring restaurants, bars and cafes from the Golden Horn to the Asian side and one special island in between. Discover modern Turkish cuisine and design at spectacular Mikla or enjoy a traditional seafood meal at Hayri, a charming siblings run fish shack.
Included is a broad collection of places to suit all needs from breakfast to late night drinks, cheap and cheerful to special occasion dining, spectacular sunset viewing bars.. The content has been carefully crafted to satisfy the savvy, frequent visitor to Istanbul or first timers who might not be blessed with friends to share their insiders’ secrets and even the locals might discover a few new favourites.
Don’t bother carrying bulky guidebooks, scouring the web or asking surly taxi drivers for suggestions. You can have insider information where and when you need it in a clear, accessible format.
• Over 50 of the best places to relax and dine in Istanbul
• Full colour image galleries for each venue
• Logos to help you find each place on the street
• Engaging descriptions of each venue
• Full contact details
• Search function
• Check off those venues visited
• Bookmark the ones you want to visit
• Sort venues by map, alphabetically or proximity
• 100% independent
• All venues have been chosen for quality, authenticity and variety
From the ‘Venue’ page you can:
• Call the venue
• Email the venue
• Visit the venues website
• Add the venues contact details to your address
• Get directions
• Copy coordinates
• Share venue details including location
• Add personal notes for each venue
• Scroll through multiple images of the venue
The master map shows all the venues in this guide on the zoom-able map
This app was written by Jennifer Hattam, Simon Johnson, Robyn Ekhardt, Basak Miller and Serra Tukel, all are Istanbul residents, some by choice and some by birth but all with a passion for dining well and sharing the best of Istanbul
Deck of Secrets has a trusted, well-established offline pedigree. We’ve been publishing our deck of cards format guides since 2003. Our mission is the share the knowledge that arms a first time visitor with the confidence to explore cities and islands to find the worthwhile places to eat and drink. Our guides are never comprehensive, why would we waste your precious leisure time on ho hum, nothing to write home about places? We’ve won some awards, developed a loyal following and been written up in some of the worlds leading magazines and newspapers. Sign up to our newsletter at www.DeckofSecrets.com to stay up to date with the release of our new titles and be inspired by our new destinations.