About Jack Trail
The Jack Trail App
Saddle up and explore the horses, distilleries, history and music along The Jack Trail that give Tennessee it's reputation. The Jack Trail app guides you through downtown Nashville, through middle Tennessee's rolling countryside and into the local treasures that lie just off the beaten path. Use the app to fully customize your trail experience, find specific points of interest and share your journey with friends.
Let this app be your guide to the more than 300 points of interest along the Jack Trail. Filter points of Interest by interest category or "favorite" and reorder points of interest to fit your schedule and travel plans. Search points of interest nearest to you or find upcoming events along the trail. With The Jack Trail app and a customized trail experience in the palm of your hand, it's time hit the trail!
• View points of interest as a list, tiles or in a map
• "Favorite" points of interest to create a custom trail itinerary
• Share points of interest on Facebook, check in to points of interest or upload a photo
• View points of interest by category and see how many points of interest are included in each category
• Filter points of interest by interest category including What's Nearby, Food & Wine, Nature & Outdoors, Attractions, Sports & Rec, Civil War, History & Heritage, Agritourism or Music & Arts.
• View "Did You Knows?" along the trail for interesting facts about the trail's points of interest
• Click on a point of interest to read a full description, view photos and find contact information
• Find events along the trail throughout the year
• Click on the trail playlist to enjoy trail-related tunes
About The Jack Trail
The Jack Trail, a Discover Tennessee Trails and Byways Initiative, offers the perfect sampling of Tennessee's finest. Explore the best of Music City, including the Ryman Auditorium, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Nashville's notorious honky tonks. Wander through quaint crafts communities, captivating Civil War sites and historical landmarks. Drive through Tennessee walking horse country, hike through one of five state parks and toast to a great trip at the Jack Daniel's, George Dickel or Prichard's Distillery.
The trail starts and ends in downtown Nashville. As you visit the points in between you will pass through Hermitage, La Vergne, Smyrna, Murfreesboro, Woodbury, Beech Grove, Manchester, Tullahoma, Winchester, Cowan, Lynchburg, Fayetteville, Pulaski, Lynnville, Lewisburg, Shelbyville, Wartrace, Bell Buckle, College Grove and Nolensville. Visit all the points of interest along the trail or select your favorites and chart your own path.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+