About Crave for Math: Math flashcard
Here's an educational app that will help you learn four basic Mathematical operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Crave for Math is a flashcard inspired app that will help you sharpen your Math skills. You can also challenge your friends by playing the multiplayer mode and see who is the fastest to solve the equations. You can play multiplayer mode even without internet. It only requires your wifi or your mobile hotspot.
How to play this game:
There are two modes available in this game: Single Player and Play with Friends.
1. Tap Single Player button.
2. Select difficulty: Easy, Medium, Hard.
3. Select operation(s): Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division. The selected operation(s) has/have a black outline around the button. You can select multiple operations if you want.
4. Set the number of cards. Maximum of 50 cards per game.
5. Set the time in minutes. Maximum of 15 minutes.
6. Tap Play Now!
7. Solve the equations appeared in each flash card as fast and as many as possible before the time runs out.
8. Once the game is finished, you can review your answers and check the correct answer if you have mistakes.
Play with Friends (Beta):
1. Tap Play with Friends button.
2. Set your desired username for this game. Maximum of 12 characters. You can also select your favorite avatar by tapping on the default avatar and choose from the list once the dialog box appears.
3. Choose between Host a Game and Join Game. Only 1 player can host a game and a maximum of 4 players can join your game. If you want to host a game, Crave for Math will automatically turn on your wifi hotspot to let your friends see that you are hosting a game.
4. If you choose Join Game, your wifi will automatically turn on and Crave for Math will search for available hosts. Once host(s) appear(s) in the list, tap on it and wait for a while until connected/joined.
5. If you choose Host a Game, you will have to wait until someone joins your game. Once at least one player joins you, you can now tap Begin button and configure your game by selecting the difficulty, operation(s), number of cards, and time in minutes.
6. Once done, tap Play Now! Wait for the game to start.
7. You can now enjoy solving equations with your friends and compete with them to see who can solve equations the most and as fast as possible.
8. You can also see your players' score on the left side of the flashcard to compare them with yours.
For more info about the game mechanics, you can a watch a demo here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4z5N49QAvk
You can also like our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/craveformath
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+