'DisAfter' was created after the recent earthquake that hit Nepal keeping Nepalese people in mind. 'DisAfter' is primarily designed to help manage volunteering campaigns in Nepal. Users can easily create, manage, and volunteer in campaigns. Several volunteering campaigns that are going to be organised by trusted organisations are scheduled to be put on the app.
The app is also contains post disaster relief tips for the victims.
- Create volunteering campaigns with a very detailed description about the objective, number of volunteers, engineers or other experts required, and location for the campaign.
- Search for campaigns made by trusted organisations and those made by general users.
- View general contact information of volunteers to coordinate with them.
- Easily manage several campaigns with a single account.
- Easily volunteer in several campaigns and plan according to the given dates.
- Easy account management.
- Disaster preparedness and post disaster tips for the victims and the volunteers helping the victims.
- Tips on building kits.
- General information about different types of disasters.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+