About DIY Pencil Holder Ideas
DIY Pencil Holder Ideas
Find your favourite DIY Pencil Holder Ideas in this app!
When school children, they need a pencil case to be their stationery store. Many different models of pencil case. Ranging from cars to planes. The price of pencil box is also different, ranging from cheap to expensive. For parents if there is more time, than you buy a pencil box by spending money. You can make a pencil case for your child.
Here I will give you how to make DIY Pencil Holder Ideas,
• How to create an environmentally friendly pencil box
This environmentally friendly pencil is almost 100% using used materials that are recycled. The tools and materials needed are definitely available in your home. The main ingredients only come from used plastic bottles (mineral water). In addition to environmentally friendly, the idea of making a pencil case is also certainly not going to drain the contents of your wallet. The pencil case is also very suitable if you are less proficient to draw as in the first way. Here are the tools and materials needed:
1. Used mineral water bottles
2. Clear tape
Follow the steps below to create an environmentally friendly pencil box from the used bottle:
1. Clean the bottle first
2. Remove the mineral water label contained in the bottle, do not throw away the label if you want to use it for decorating the pencil case
3. Cut the top of the bottle, but do not throw it first because the top of the bottle will also be used
4. Put all the stationery into the bottle
5. Put tape on the edge of the bottle to stick the top of the bottle that had been cut, later this pencil place will be opened and closed easily!
6. Environmentally friendly pencil ready for display at home or office
• How to Make Pencil Spacer
Very practical if you have a 2-in-1 pencil that can be displayed at once taken anywhere. In order for stationery placed inside the pencil does not fall out, you need a pencil case with a zipper. So, if not in use you can close the pencil case zipper. Now you can make a pencil zipper from a used soda bottle. Before making it please prepare the tools and materials needed:
1. 2 bottles of soda bottles of the same size (recommended to use 1 or 1.5 liter bottle of soda drink)
2. Glue shot
3. Flannel cloth
Follow the steps below to make a pencil case of the secondhand bottle:
1. Wash the bottle part clean and dry before use
2. Cut one of the bottom of the bottle so it has a height of 2 ¼ inch, while the bottom of the other bottle has a height of 4 inches. Make sure all your stationery can fit into the pencil you are going to make
3. Wrap the tip of the zipper with a flannelette, glue the flannel and the zipper using the glue gun
4. Give a glue shot at the back of the zipper (do not get rail), then stick the zipper at the bottom of the bottle higher
5. Once the glue is dry, try opening the lid on the pencil case. The bottom of the pencil is the higher part of the bottle
There are some notes you need to know when making this pencil case of the zipper. First, use matching color rilseting and flannel fabrics, try to choose a bright color. Secondly, if there is no glue shot, you can use another strong adhesive.
In this application we have many pictures featuring DIY Pencil Holder Ideas. Many advantages of this DIY Pencil Holder Ideas application when you download, including this application for free you can download on google playstore. Have 50 DIY drawings of Pencil Holder Ideas. The application capacity is not too big so you still have plenty of space for your phone memory. And lastly no need to use internet connection.
Let's get DIY Pencil Holder Ideas app on your phone.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+