About DIY Grapevine Hurricane Centerpiece
This Do-It-Yourself bride shares how to make a grapevine hurricane centerpiece for a rustic wedding reception table.
here we share you a tutorial to make DIY Grapevine Hurricane Centerpiece.
Materials and Tools:
- Glass hurricanes, 14" high
- 4-5 grapevine wreaths
- 8" round mirror plates
- (1) 22-yard spool of 1" wide chocolate brown satin ribbon
- (1) 22-yard spool of 1 " wide chocolate brown satin ribbon
- 9" white pillar candles
1. Soak the grapevine wreaths in a large pan or bucket of water until vines are pliable. Next, unwind the wreaths to create long bands of vines.
2. Place hurricane atop the mirror plate, then loop one band of vine into a tight circle, releasing into the bottom of the hurricane. The band should unwind and "climb" up the hurricane glass.
3. Add candle to the center of the hurricane, within the unfurled vine.
4. Cut a 10" length of 1-1/2" ribbon and tie around fluted portion of hurricane. Tie a bow using the 1" wide ribbon and attach it to the knotted ribbon at the hurricane.
for further information and detail tutorial, download this now and grab what you want.
please enjoy this DIY Grapevine Hurricane Centerpiece and give us any feedback.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+