About Drawtex Experience
The Drawtex Experience.
This is an Augmented Reality (AR) App built to be used by sales Reps of Drawtex brand to showcase the abilities and functionality of the Drawtex wound dressing product.
This experience automatically opens the camera on your device. The user can then scan the Drawtex Logo to trigger the app animation. There are 3 phases in the animation sequence which explains how the Drawtex dressing functions.
• Hydro conductive
Final phase of the animation is a combined sequence of all the above 3 actions.
How it works:
To active the animation, user must point the device camera directly at the Drawtex Logo. This will then trigger the above animation sequences to display.
There are 3 case studies showing medical scenario usage of the wound dressing’s capabilities. These can be easily accessed via the PDF’s loaded onto the app directly or via the link to the Drawtex website for more information/case studies.
• Step 1: User enters App via Google Play store or iOS private channel & Open the App
• Step 2: Home page is displayed with a Loading resources & Starting Application bar
• Step 3: Home page of App displays three buttons, Calibration/Setting icon; The Drawtex experience & Case Studies
• Step 4: User selects calibration/setting button to customize the display setting of the device influencing the 3D animation being displayed.
• Step 5: User selects the Drawtex Experience button, device camera opens automatically
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+