A secure and dynamic overview of key carwash data presented to you wherever you are!
Available at no charge to DRB Systems SiteWatch® support group members, StatWatch provides constant and secure up-to-the-moment updates of key sales and labor stats from your SiteWatch point of sale system through your Android phone (tablet devices not currently supported). Statistics are presented in easy-to-read formats with user-friendly intuitive navigation and color graphics.
*Easy monitoring of your SiteWatch operation remotely.
*At-a-glance comparisons between sites, as well as hour-to-hour and day-to-day comparisons.
*Detailed daily historical car count and sales data for the Wash profit center in the Almanac.
*Integrated weather tracking, including a 5-day forecast from AccuWeather®.
*See what employees are working and available at any time, along with their hours worked for the day and week.
*Tap-to-call allows you to call or text employees right from the employee listings.
*Compare data between different sites or different time periods.
*Monitor the tunnel status of any sites running the TunnelWatch® for Windows tunnel control software.
*No charge to SiteWatch support group members!
Note: StatWatch requires a server process that runs on your SiteWatch Server. Visit StatWatch.com to get started!
StatWatch for Android requires Android version 2.1 or above and works best on devices with a screen resolution of 480x800 (WVGA800) or 480x854 (WVGA854).
Devices with lower resolution screens may run StatWatch for Android but is not recommended or formally supported.
If you have any problems, notify [email protected]
- Red-Zone Alerts help you manage your labor with new notifications.
- Support for additional security levels allows fine-tuned access to your organization's data.
- General stability and usability enhancements.
- Push alerts for employees approaching overtime and TunnelWatch system messages (log on to statwatch.com web site to configure)
- Multi-Site features for chains
- Custom start of sales week (log on to statwatch.com web site to configure)
- An algorithm computes a projected car count for the day and displays it on the Currently screen
- The Lube profit center is now supported in the Almanac
- A default profit center can be selected
- Car counts and pace in the site selector follow the profit center selection.
- New IndustryWatch® graph in Almanac compares your site's performance with the wider car wash industry or region.
- Added ability to expand Labor Roles to show employees working in Site/ARM.
- Added expandable All Employees to Labor Role list in Site/ARM.
- Stats can now optionally include “Total Sales $” in place of either “Sales $/Car” or “Extra $/Car”.
- “vs. Previous” comparisons can now be either “Period To Date” or “Complete Period”.
- Toggle between Employees Working and Employees Available on the Currently page.
- “Tap to Call Employee” has a new option to text available employees.
- All/Paid profit center was renamed to Site/ARM.
- The Site/ARM profit center on the Currently page includes Sales by Profit Center, Automatic Recharge Module® (ARM®) Statistics, and Labor by Employee Role sections.
- Added Conveyor Speed button and TunnelWatch stats screen.
- New comparison options and updated graph on Compare screen.
- Whole new "Almanac" tab is added with the following sections:
- Open/Closed Status and Notes for selected date.
- Car count for selected day with Wash Cars by Hour graph.
- Perspective for selected day with 365 Day Histogram graph and Percentile ranking.
- Observed and forecasted weather for selected date.
- In History stats showing month and year to date comparisons for the current and past year.
- Month At A Glance showing car counts, weather, and monthly summary of car count, days open, and total precipitation.
- Initial Android release
Good app with many features. Everything worked well
082014. Fixed // first review was in April this is end of May and still same issues I feel as though they are no longer concerned with making it right. Kinda upsetting that we still have this prob. they said a couple weeks it should be fixed, a month ago. I used to like the app, but the update has made a mess. I spoke with tech support and I know its being worked on for a week now. If you have more than one location it has probs. I have HTC & SAMSUNG GALAXIES 4&5 having the same issues. Hope they fix soon!
Good app with many features. Everything worked well
Force close almost everytime I use it now. App was great until the last update. Please fix soon!
Great app to have
The only thing that would make this a better tool would be if we could clock in and clock out our employees through this app.
It was working great until the last update, now it wobt let me look at the detailed stats
Keep up the good work
Paradise carwash is number one
Good app. I always get a "force close" when I slide out my keyboard. Employees working overtime do not always show up, or show up with incorrect hours
Honeycomb support needed asap. Hopefully in the 2.0 version? Force close every start up... Otherwise great app!
Very good app. Crashes when its running in background and I go back to it. Please keep making more improvements to this app.
Fantastic! I check several times a day. Thank you. Please add Honeycomb support ASAP.
Honeycomb support please. Force close at every start up.
My company has alot of locations so I wish I could save my location I work at. And also when an employee is on OT they sometimes disappear
Everytime i try to view current it forcloses old app never had a problem until the new update [email protected]$ go back or fix please
First screen is asking for a user name and password. No registration button. What gives?