About miniDSP Controller
miniDSP Controller is a remote control App which allows remote control functionality of your miniDSP processor over Wifi. It allows basic remote control functions such as:
• Self discovery of PWR-ICE or nanoAVR products on the networks
• Source selection (HDMI 1/2) of nanoAVR HD/DL/HDA platforms
• Master volume control
• Master mute
• Recall of preset (1-4)
• New Link Device feature: Duplicates setting changes to one or more linked device(s)
• Link History: Previously linked devices are saved in history tab for easy recall
• Dirac Live Bypass (nanoAVR DL only)
1. For users who have installed an old version of this app (miniDSP Control App), please uninstall the old App. There will be no further update or new features added to miniDSP Control App.
2. The Master Volume control function for PWR-ICE is available in firmware v3.2 or above. Please select "Remote Mode" radio button near the upper-right corner of the PWR-ICE plugin software (please use software version 1.4 or above) to enable this function. If the device firmware is v3.1 or below, please connect the device to the PWR-ICE2 plugin software and from the menu bar at the top, select "Restore" -> "Upgrade Firmware" to update the device firmware to v3.2 or above. Please consult firmware upgrade manual (included in software download package) for details of updating the firmware.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+