About CBAI Convention & Expo
Community Bankers Assemble!
The forces for good are gathering at CBAI's 43rd Annual Convention & Expo on September 14-16, 2017.
Community bankers may not don capes, but they are willing to stand together united and fight for the future and viability of community banking while battling against the injustices that have plagued their profession. When community bankers work together and stand united, they are super powers.
Join the team this year and connect with other Convention attendees with the new mobile app!
- Compete with fellow Attendees for the top spot on the Leaderboard by participating in the Activity Feed, completing Surveys and more
- Connect with friends and colleagues throughout the Convention
- View the Agenda for special events, sessions and social hours
- Check out Exhibitor profiles before stepping into the Exhibit Hall
- Recognize our sponsors who have generously contributed to this year’s event
- View Maps to help you get around at the Convention
CBAI proudly represents approximately 400 Illinois financial institutions and 150 associate members. The CBAI is dedicated to keeping community banks competitive for the benefit of their customers and the communities they serve through delivery of quality education, effective political representation, and essential products and services.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+