About Fredericksburg Parade of Homes
We are excited to announce the annual 2017 Fredericksburg Area Parade of Homes event taking place Saturday, September 30th and Sunday, October 1 st along with Saturday, October 7th and Sunday, October 8th 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m!
All houses are located within the City of Fredericksburg and counties of Caroline, King George, Orange, Spotsylvania, and Stafford. They are either furnished or unfurnished, ranging from multi-family units to single family dwellings at all price levels.
So whether you are in the market to buy now, looking to find a certain style home you wish to build in the future, or just looking for something to do over the weekend – check out the Fredericksburg Area Builders Assocation’s Parade of Homes with this new app!
The homes, builders, and advertisers are showcased in this new user-friendly mobile app. The App is an indispensable tool for consumers looking to purchase, remodel, or build a home.
- Browse home and business listings for photos, videos and contact information.
- View homes and businesses on an interactive map and get directions to each home and local business.
- Get details on members involved in each phase of the home buying process.
- Access to discounts and coupons from members and local community businesses.
- Follow and participate in the Parade of Homes with the Calendar of Events.
- Utilize the quick links offered in the side menu to quickly access information about the local community.
The Fredericksburg Area Builders Association (FABA) is a professional organization of builders, developers, remodelers and related businesses who aspire to be on the leading edge of homebuilding through networking, education and industry advocacy.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+