About Mentor by eDriving Business
Want to know exactly how good a driver you are? Improve your safety on the road by measuring and scoring your actual driving behaviors. Receive in-app tips and coaching to improve your driving. Compare results with colleagues to earn bragging rights at the office water cooler… or know exactly what you need to get there. Mentor is the only driving app providing a closed loop approach that goes beyond just scoring to focus on improving your performance and measurably reducing your risk of collision behind the wheel.
The driving score, developed by FICO™, is generated after each trip and over time using factors like speeding, phone use, hard braking, and sudden acceleration. Receive a score after every trip with key insights about where you had to use the brake too hard, drove too fast, or used your phone. It’s all measured using your phone’s GPS, gyroscope and other internal sensors. You will also find trending charts and comparison to the top 10% of drivers in your company. Short, interactive content will be prescribed to you in your playlist for you to take right on your phone while you are waiting for a meeting, in an airport or any time you have a few minutes to spare. (But, of course, never while driving!)
The app draws on eDriving’s 20 years of experience training millions of drivers around the world. Our methodologies and approach to driver engagement have been proven (and validated!) to reduce collisions by helping drivers be better in control of themselves behind the wheel. Mentor by eDriving for Business is our latest and most powerful approach in addressing the 94% problem: 94% of collisions are caused by driver behavior and attitude.
With Mentor you can:
• View your trips
• See your performance in key areas such as braking, acceleration, cornering, speeding, distraction, and engagement
• Get a score and immediate feedback after each trip
• Receive daily, weekly, and monthly trending charts
• See how you stack up against the rest of your organization
• Find out exactly where and how you need to improve
• Get short interactive coaching playlist content prescribed to you based on your driving
• Tag passenger trips so they don’t count against your score
Disclaimer: continued use of GPS can decrease phone battery life.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+