About NITN MockEamcet
NIT EAMCET Mock Test 2018: All candidates who are preparing for the entrance xamination can make use of NIT Mock Test 2018. NIT EAMCET 2018 mock test is accessible to everyone who wish to register and practice. The mock test of NIT EAMCET 2018 is designed to be similar to the real entrance examination. The total duration of NIT EAMCET mock test 2018 is 3 hours and a total of 160 questions will be present. For time management purposes, a countdown timer will also start as soon as the mock test begins. It is important for all candidates to solve the mock test of NIT EAMCET 2018 for preparation purposes.
Practice Best Questions, for Free!
Practice thousands of questions created by experts & toppers, review answers with detailed solutions, track your progress with performance analysis, and master all your subjects at no cost.
Analyze your Preparation Level:
• Identify and improve on your weak areas
• Get a personalized improvement plan & track your progress
• Candidates, aspiring for AP EAMCET 2018 must take the mock test to increase your chances to crack the exam.
• Before taking the mock test, the candidates must carefully read the instructions and follow them seriously.
• The candidates will be allotted 180 minutes or 3 hours to attempt a total of 160 questions.
• There is a clock set at the server. At the top of the computer screen (right top corner), there is a countdown timer, which keeps on reminding you about the time taken and time left for completing the test.
• When the allotted time for the test gets over, it ends the exam by default. This means that there is no need to end, close or submit the exam.
Mock Test Question Palette
At the right side of the computer screen, there is a window that represents the status of each of the questions with different numbers and symbols. This can be checked from the t below.
1 White You have not visited the question yet.
2 Orange You have not answered the question.
3 Green You have answered the question.
4 Violet You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review.
5 Violet with a Green Tick You have answered the question but marked it for review.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+