This app allows you to simple say "Hey, who turned out the lights?" to your Android Wear device to turn off your Phillips Hue lights!
* Sound effects
* Customize which lights turn off
To get started:
1) Open up the Hey! app on your device.
2) Connect to your hue bridge by selecting it from the list and pressing the push link button
3) Configure which lights you want to turn off, and test it from within the app
4) To your Android Wear, say "Start hey, who turned out the lights?"
5) Be careful of the deadly Vashta Nerada!
Sorry, but you must say "start" due to current limitations of the Android Wear OS.
DISCLAIMER: Hey! is not affiliated with BBC, Doctor Who, Vashta Nerada, are trademarks or registered trademarks of BBC. All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+