About Wind rose (윈드로즈)
● A small-sized generator consists of a blade, nacelle, generator, vertical axis, etc., for which the technology has consistently developed to promote small-sized wind generators. This raises the max rate of operation under low wind speed.
● The accelerator driven flywheel can maintain fixed rotation power under intermittent property and rapid wind change, which is a typical weakness of wind generators when wind power and inertia energy of the flywheel is used. Therefore, it is evaluated as a better producer of electric power.
●Principle of operation
1) The wind generator rotates with the wind, the rotating power drives the coreless generator, and then the flywheel connected with the driving axis starts rotating. The flywheel is equipped with an N pole Neodium magnet. At this phase, the trigger coil maintains an S pole, the flywheel attracts the N pole, and a sawtooth wave occurs when it passes through the middle of the trigger coil. At this phase, the coil maintains an N pole, and it pushes out the flywheel N pole
2) Because it rotates by combining the flywheel’s inertia moment and the wind power blade’s rotation power, it can consistently rotate under low wind speed and also gain more electricity. Therefore, it can alleviate the problem of intermittent and discontinuous wind and also generate electricity much more efficiently.
3) Here, consumed power is about 12V 3.4W, and the wind generator shows an improved performance of about 30% under low wind speed (5m/s or less), compared with existing generators. This is because the energy is proportional to E = 1/2*density*wind speed3.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+