About Elliott Wave Calculator
How to use Elliott Wave Calculator
1. This system can be used for both intraday and positional trading.
2. To use this system, you must enter the high, low and close for the time frame, you want to trade.
3. If you want to trade for a time period of one week, take the high,low and close of the last 5 days.
4. If you want to trade for a time period of one month, take the high, low and close of the last 30 days.
5. Similarly for one year.
6. In all above cases you take the closing price as closing price of previous day.
7. If you want to trade intraday, you should take the high, low and closing price for previous day.
Disclosure / Disclaimer
1. You will be using our website / calculators knowing fully the risk of the stock market.
You shall alone be responsible for trades carried out on the basis of calls generated by any of the calculators resulting in the losses or gains, as the case may be.
2. No legal or otherwise liability will be fixed on us under any circumstances.
Calls generated by this website / calculators are purely based on artificial intelligence
& not a professionally qualified and expertise view. These Recommendations are based on some formula. Due care has been taken while generating these calls, no responsibility will be assumed by the author / developer of this system for the consequences what so ever,
resulting out of acting on these recommendations / calls.
3. The calls generated by this website / calculators are based on formulas and these are not recommendation to any person to buy or sell any securities. The information is derived from source that are deemed to be reliable but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed. The author does not accept any liability for the use of this calculators.
4. Users of these calculators who buy or sell securities based on the information in these calculators are solely responsible for their action. We may or may not have any position in given stock.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+