Lodgements of Green Deal Advice Reports made easy! A smart effective tool for Green Deal Advisors
About Green Deal Go
FREE FOR ELMHURST MEMBERS
Elmhurst Energy welcomes the newest addition to its family of mobile apps, Green Deal Go. This professional, easy to use, application has been designed to make life easier for Green Deal Advisors reducing the time taken to process a full Occupancy Assessment (OA). Green Deal Go is specifically designed to interact with another of Elmhurst’s FREE mobile apps, RdSAP GO, by taking EPC information processed through RdSAP GO and applying it within the OA*.
The app creates a time saving for Green Deal Advisor’s, allowing them to input survey data directly into the app, meaning EPC’s and Occupancy Assessments can be lodged at the clients home. Moreover the results of the property inspection can also be generated onsite; meaning discussions with clients regarding the outcome, and proposed scenarios can take place immediately.
Minimum specification for Android devices: Android 4.0.
We recommend a Dual-core 1.3Ghz processor with 16GB Storage.
Green Deal Go includes some of the following features
• Optimised for Android devices
• Fast and reliable
• Easy access to EPC information and data created from RdSAP GO.
• New interface and layout designed for simplicity and productivity
• The ability to input data in an order suited to you
• New data input methods to improve the user experience, including number sliders and collapsible menus.
* You will need to produce an EPC through RdSAP Go to allow transfer to Green Deal Go
Not accredited with Elmhurst Energy?
If you are not accredited as a Domestic Energy Assessor or Green Deal Advisor with Elmhurst Energy, you will need to contact us about completing your accreditation or switching to Elmhurst’s scheme before downloading this app.
Please contact us at: [email protected]