The American Journal of the Medical Sciences
Now you can stay up to date with the latest research in the field with The American Journal of the Medical Sciences app. All with just a tap. Available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on The American Journal of the Medical Sciences website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
ABOUT The American Journal of the Medical Sciences
The American Journal of The Medical Sciences (AJMS), founded in 1820, is the 2nd oldest medical journal in the United States. The AJMS is the official journal of the Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (SSCI). The SSCI is dedicated to the advancement of medical research and the exchange of knowledge, information and ideas. Its members are committed to mentoring future generations of medical investigators and promoting careers in academic medicine. The AJMS publishes, on a monthly basis, peer-reviewed articles in the field of internal medicine and its subspecialties, which include:
Original clinical and basic science investigations
• Review articles
• Case letters
• Images in the Medical Sciences
Special Features Include:
• Case Report/Focused Review
• Clinical Reasoning: A Case-Based Series
• Historical Articles/Perspectives
• Pathophysiology in Medicine
• The Art and Science of Medical Education
• Trainee Research Reports
• What's Up, Docs?
Invited Special Features Include:
• Cardiology Grand Rounds from Vanderbilt University
• Southwestern Internal Medicine Conference from The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+