About Lets Help
We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Let’s Help is a mobile app aimed at building a strong helping community where help seekers and help
givers can connect with each other.
Let’s Help app allows you to get help and give help anywhere, anytime. It allows NGO’s and social
groups to broadcast an event such as a plantation drive. So you can go and volunteer at such events if you
Here is how it works. When you register, you can specify the categories in which you can provide help.
These categories could be books, blankets, food, medicines, toys, furniture, clothes, shoes, animal lovers
etc.You can donate in some of the above mentioned categories. NGO’s or individuals interested in these
donations will contact you through this app.
If you see an injured animal and want to help or you are having a flat tyre or you need directions, you can
ask for help through Let’s Help. When you send a help request, a notification is sent to all registered users
in the city who have registered in that category. As soon as the request is accepted by someone, his
contact details are shared with the requester and the request is removed from other people’s dashboard. It
is now upto the help seeker and giver to communicate with each other and complete the request.
• You can register as an individual or a NGO or a Social group.
• You can create social groups, form a circle that can help any individual during need.
• Individuals can take help and provide feedback to the help giver.
• Help giver can earn points based on the feedback & ratings.
• Points earned by the help giver can be redeemed as per his needs.
• If acts as a Motivation for NGO members to help and get free vouchers by earning loyalty
• It helps to Monitor performance of group members.
• NGOs can earn good loyalty points which can be used in getting funds.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+