About GeoPortal Saudia
GeoPortal Saudia is a Bilingual App providing services in Arabic and English with identical App running on Mobile Devices (GeoPortal Saudia Mobile App) as well as Desktops (GeoPortal Saudia Web App).
GeoPortal Saudia provides access to Base Maps from the National Mapping Agency of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and GeoSpatial data of various other agencies within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In addition to Base Maps from the National Mapping Agency (GCS - General Commission for Survey), GeoPortal Saudia also provides access to Base Maps from external organizations (such as Google). The App provides several tools to perform basic geospatial tasks such as:
- Select Map from Published Map Gallery
- Navigation (Zoom, Pan, etc.)
- Layer Manager (Visibility/Add/Remove/Move Layers)
- Thematic Rendering
- Bookmarks (favourites)
- Current Location
- Measurements (Point, Line, Area)
- Identify (Get Attribute Info)
- Saudi Post Address finder
- Layer Comparison (Slider/Transparency)
- Save my Map to Private Map Gallery
- Data Collection and Editing (for authorized users)
- Etc. etc.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+