No intrusive advertisements!
The interpretations have been written to be short and concise as possible without the need to read through lengthy and cryptic material. The hexagram interpretations have been adapted for certain categories of questions, such as "Love and Relationships" and "Money and Finances".
You can choose how you want to cast your hexagram. Choose between the three-coin or the yarrow-stalk method. Each virtual method is faithful to the original. But, if you want to toss coins or split the stalks, you have that option, too. Just enter those line values. You can use the app as a fortune-telling journal and add notes to each text.
The changing lines have more to say! Instead of just creating a result hexagram from the changing lines, each creates a "transitional" hexagram, so you know how the situation around your question will develop and can make better decisions.
* Text adapted to one of four life categories
* Select between the three-coin and the yarrow-stalk method or input your own hexagram
* Changing lines result in “transitional” hexagrams
* Instructions on how to cast a hexagram using three coins and yarrow stalks
* Save readings
* Add your own notes
* Help documentation
* The YiJing Oracle is Socialize Enabled. You can share via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, just to name a few. You can even share via e-mail and SMS.
* Spanish (forthcoming)
The "YiJing" (or "I Ching") otherwise known as "The Book of Changes" is one of the oldest Chinese texts dating back to the Shang dynasty. It contains a method of fortune telling. Within the YiJing are the descriptions of, and commentaries on, a set of 64 configurations of six lines known as "hexagrams".