About DVG 2017
The DVG-Vet-Congress of the German Veterinary Medical Society is one of the biggest congresses on veterinary medicine in Germany. The Congress is taking place from November 9-12 in the Estrel Convention Center in Berlin, Germany. At this unique veterinary congress attendees can participate at the following conferences:
- 63rd Congress of the German Small Animal Veterinary Association (GSAVA)on the main topic “Surgery” with scientific presentations and seminars
- 4th Annual Meeting of the Working Group Laser Medicine of the GSVA
- 9th Annual Meeting of the Speciality Group of Veterinary Surgeons
- 13th Veterinary Dentistry Meeting
- Conference on Bees
- Conference on Swine Diseases and Antibiotic Resistance
- Conference on Cattle Diseases, Reproduction and International Veterinary Medicine
- Conference on Bacteriology, Mycology, and Antibiotic Resistance
- Conference on Virology
- Veterinary Behavior Meeting and Meeting "Blue Dog & One Health"
- 19th Annual Conference of the History Section of the German Veterinary Medical Society
- Conference on Didactics and Communication
- Meeting of the Veterinary Medical Council of Berlin
- Conference of Veterinary Medicine Students in Germany
- Education and Training for Nurses
Moreover, the 63rd Veterinary Exhibition with more than 100 exhibitors will offer a broad range of innovative and established products.
On top, the International Meeting of the Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists (AVA) with participation of the DVG-Fachgruppe "Veterinärmedizinische Anästhesie, Intensivmedizin, Notfallmedizin und Schmerztherapie" is running in parallel to the DVG-Vet-Congress. The programme will give interesting thoughts and perspectives from a medical and veterinary background. We have wonderful speakers who have travelled from various European countries, Australia, South Africa and the United States to share their experience and knowledge.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+