Access guest reviews as they’re published:
● Read reviews and connect with your guests.
● Respond to negative reviews to assist with customer service.
Stay up to date with reservations:
● Get notified of bookings and cancellations as they happen.
● Keep track of and manage your available inventory.
● Know when you are out of inventory offered through Expedia.
Stay informed about your market with real-time insights:
● Set your own list of competitors to benchmark against.
● Have quick access to information about price changes in your market.
● Find out when you lose a booking to a competitor.
● Track rate changes in your market.
● Follow performance data including your market share.
Increase your visibility to help get more bookings:
● Ensure your listing content is optimized to win bookings.
● Move your last-minute inventory fast with Sell Tonight.
● Promotion expiring? Extend it quickly with a single click.
● Learn which promotions are doing well and double-down on them.
● Join new campaigns and create custom promotions to target your ideal customer.
We offer hoteliers access to:
● guests bookings through over 12 global brands including Expedia® and Hotels.com® and thousands of affiliate partners.
● a global network of customers via more than 150 travel booking sites in over 70 countries.
● powerful marketing programs.
● local market revenue management expertise and business intelligence reports.
● personal support from hundreds of employees in local markets throughout the world.
Still extremely slow in comparison to similar applications, speed problem has to be solved, I almost don't use it because of its speed, you need to know that where most travel destinations in the non rich countries, the Internet speed has an average of one MB per second, may be this information can help the application developers to improve speed in a better way, i repeat that similar applications are much faster
Can not even log in. Saying username or password incorrect. Checked at least 10 times. Nothing.
Glad Expedia has this available now
It's too slow, and that's if it doesn't crash completely. I can't even communicate with guests - the most important aspect of this app for me - as what I'm writing is being hidden for some reason. Even more of a let down when you've been using Booking Pulse. This app has so much potential but it's just terrible.
It's great for on the road ppl... I usually open it before heading out to the office and sometimes in the afternoon as well.
Not even login
Can not communicate with guest via app. Much slower than it is on mobile browser
It's better than before even still need to make it faster. Booking paulse is much more easy and faster .
expedia you should do something like booking pulse!!
Its not the expedia kind of app. Very very slow. Why Expedia is not making better app
Expedia keeps updated, and it seems to be getting worse than better?
To slow. i think booking plus is much easier and faster
I like the features that expedia offers but i never have the patience to look at the statistics etc from the app since it all takes a bit too long.
The rumors are true. This is even slower than EPC. I guess in line with the partner helpdesk response times
Like changing my rates whenever. .wherever I am.. but it's so damn slow! !!
Kindly do the needful as app is too slow
Functions are good, but the app is too slow
Everything's so smooooooth. Works just like the desktop
Easy to use, saves a lot of time
So easy to use and very convenient. I can check the app anywhere.
Easy and useful tool when working outside the office.
Awesome to manage my rates, inventory and promotions on the go
It is vary slow if work most of the time its blank. .you cant see anything. .vary slow app..its been like that form long time now..
Horrible app for such a big company not to have proper working app
Favorite feature - Sell Tonight! I can access it directly from my phone once I've left the property
It actually got better since the last update.... oh nevermind, they updated it again and took away the some of the useful functions like change availability... absolutely useless app now.
As bad as the original EPC website or worse. Does not help at all!
It's easier to enter the extranet on your browser than using app...
I am sorry but there are many things to be done . It is extremely slow, it is not a mobile app, it is like the website. Far away from the mobile apps of other OTA. Hope it will get better
I need a mobile app to replace the browser. Update rooms - is a must!
On my tablet with Android :-(
extremely slow compared to booking app.
Amazingly slow and worst app. Unbelievable for such a big company to have such a slow working app. Too busy to buy other companies and no time to improve current products.
It produces good markwt insights but takes way too long to load information
Market insights at my fingertips
Rate/inventory just launched in application. It would be perfect if partners can uploaded photo via the app.
Cannot managed inventory via App, please fix, can you develop as same as IOS
Crashes every time. Sony xperia z