About 30 Day Workout Challenge: Lose Weight: Fitness App
30 Day Workout Challenge: Lose Weight: Fitness & body building tutor. Workout at home, suited for anybody at any time. 30 day challenge full body workout, designed by a professional fitness coach, is scientifically proven to help improve physical fitness and health. Also, this app can give you fitness challenge for 30 days & build your full body for smart looking & lose weight at home with simple exercises with out using any machine or tools. Stick with the program, & you will see amazing results within only 30 days workout. 30 Day workout challenge is a great 5 to 30 min workout daily workout routine for men & women. Best physical exercise you can do in the comfort at home.
10 Minute Short Workouts - Plank Challenge:
We have short workouts for people who don’t have much time to exercise, you will get the sweats & fast heartbeat in a few minutes. These HIIT (high-intensity interval training) can maximize the results. All you need is a chair & a wall. Repeat 2-3 circuits depending on how much time you have for 7 minute fit workout. Make it your first choice at home or at the office. By these few minutes workout daily exercises you can control your body weight, abdomen, get a flat tummy & strengthen your abdominal muscles.
30 day plank challenge is the butt challenge to burn fat in 30 days & lose weight in just 21 days. By 30 day quick workout you can lose weight in only 30 days. Following this program, you can easily lose weight & make your body more beautiful. Every day, we will increase the load of training, so do not forget about the rest. Exercise is prepared specifically for the home easy desk workout.
Features of 30 Day Workout Challenge: Lose Weight: my fitness app
- Records training progress automatically
- Increases exercise intensity step by step
- No workout equipment & just 7 minutes a day
- No internet access needed
- Workout at home , at the office & anytime!
- 30 day abs challenge
- 30 day full body challenge
- 30 day butt challenge
- Reshape your belly, hip, butt & legs by these home exercises
- These exercises help to burn fat & create firm legs
- Share with your friends on social media
- 30 day squat challenge for women hiit
- Find the workout that's best for you
- Each exercise has instruction, guidline & graphic. eg: Push up, Squat, Sit ups, Plank, Crunch, Wall sit, Jumping jack, punch
- Over 100 EXERCISES to improve 6 kinds of muscles like Abs workouts, Arms workouts, Butt workouts, Leg workouts, Body workouts, Chest workouts etc.
- Repeat 2-3 circuits depending on how much time you have for 7 minute fit workout.
- Fit challenge: Based on HICT ( high intensity circuit training ), proven to be the “safest, most effective, & most efficient” way to improve your muscular & aerobic fitness, & make you healthier.
Begin your 30 day challenge now, & after 30 days, you may find that your emotional & intellectual fitness improve along with your physical fitness. Fitness app: Multiple abs workouts are available to help you get six pack abs. Follow your personal trainer & expert workouts, six pack abs is within your reach!
Weight loss apps
Looking for weight tracker app? No satisfied lose weight app? This weight loss apps can help you weight loss, it is free weight loss apps for women & men. With our efficient lose weight app, you will lose weight fast in only 30 day challenge. This lose weight app is definitely your best choice! If you don't train this is the perfect app for you. Get abdominal, lower & upper body muscles with this fitness app. Do it everyday to get fast results.
30 day butt challenge carrying out training plan you will not only be able to lose the extra weight, but also to improve the physical form. We have collected different types of daily exercises that will help you the most to lose weight (abdominal exercises, exercises for the buttocks, waist, push ups, jumping jacks, high knees, bench dips, lunge, squats, basic crunches, leg-up crunches, bicycle crunches & plank with leg lift.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+