About File Manager/Explorer Free - File Commander
File Commander – File Manage is a feature-rich, powerful file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device or cloud storage via a clean and intuitive interface. You can separately handle libraries of pictures, music, videos, documents, as well as rename, delete, move, zip, convert and send files or file browser with just a few taps. Also, with our File explorer feature, you can easily convert your files into one of more 1200 different formats.
File Manager – File commander is easy and powerful file explorer for Android devices. It’s free, fast and full-featured. Because of its simple UI, it’s extremely easy to use. With File Manager – file commander, you can easily manage your files and folders in your device, NAS(Network-attached storage) and cloud storages like Dropbox and Google Drive.
Taking full advantage of Android, including allowing an optional login profile that saves your settings across devices, our latest version features the new Secure Mode that lets you hide and encrypt files from other device users, and also the Storage Analyzer which provides detailed storage functions, analytics and statistics.
You can manage local and remote/cloud storage. It supports every file explorer actions (open, search, navigate directory, copy and paste, cut, delete, rename, compress, decompress, transfer, download, bookmark, organize). File Browser supports media files and major file formats including apk.
Major locations and functions of File Manager – File Explorer
Main Storage: You can manage all files and Browser folders in your local device storage.
• SD Card: You can manage all files and folders in your SD Card.
• USB Storage: You can manage all files and folders in your USB OTG.
• Downloads: You manage all files (including apk and zip files) in download folder or data manager
• Images: You can manage image and picture files in your storages. Image preview is available. (Supported file formats: bmp, gif, jpg, png and etc)
• Audios: You can manage all music and sound related files. (Supported file formats: mp3, ogg, flac, m4p, wav, wma and etc)
• Videos: You can manage all video files in your device. (Supported file formats: asf, avi, flv, mp4, mpeg, wmv and etc)
• Documents: You can manage all document files in your device. (Supported file formats: doc, ppt, pdf, and etc
• Apps: You can see all applications installed in your local device. You can stop or delete apps. You can delete data or cash of apps. You can backup your app as apk file also.
• New Files: You can manage new files moved and downloaded to your local device.
• Cloud: You can access your cloud storage manager such as dropbox, google drive and OneDrive.
• Remote: You can access remote or shared storage like NAS and FTP server.
• Access from PC; You can access your android device storage from PC to manage all files and folders in your local android device using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
• Storage analysis : You can analyze local storages Manager to clean up useless files. You can find out which files take up the most space.
File manager will be a friend helping you to manage all your files efficiently!
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+