Simply organize your daily tasks, schedule your notifications, and you're ready to start getting things done.
1. Daily repeating checklist to track the things you want to get done. Things done the previous day automatically uncheck themselves for maintenance free productivity!
2. Schedule when you want your DOs to uncheck everyday to represent the start of a new day
3. Drag-and-sort checklist for ease of use and simple re-prioritization
4. Scheduling notifications for when you want to get your DOs done on a daily basis
5. Snoozing notifications if your busy at the scheduled time
A recommended use case for DailyDo is for tasks you do not want to put on a calendar (because a calendar event is to block off time) and also want to be reminded of each day without an explicit time to be completed. Calendars and reminder apps expect you to complete the task at the given time - DailyDo just reminds you to scope your day!