This golf strength & conditioning program will give you a significant power and control advantage on the course.
This program uses resistance training, stretching routines and balance workouts to provide the necessary tools to improve your power, stability, range of movement, and control during a swing.
This program is not limited to just younger golfers, but is for all ages! But also, older golfers ages 55-75 also benefit significantly from this app - both in terms of overall health and their performance on the course.
App is Designed for Three Phases of Training
1) The first phase uses moderate weights, using circuit routines that prepares the body for more demanding workout sessions later on (phase 2). Additionally, these routines will correct the muscle imbalances inherent in many golfers.
2) The second phase uses a variety of 2-3 rep exercises. This phase focuses on building explosive power -- with the goal to increase club head speed to hit the ball farther. The exercises in this phase are to be performed explosively (quickly and forcefully as possible).
3) The final phase will help you maintain everything you just gained!
Fitivity’s Golf Conditioning is the training that you have been missing out on! This sport requires mental and physical toughness in order to sustain success! Certainly, it takes precision and is very much about precision and repetition in training, but it would be foolish to ignore the athletic aspect of the game. Strength, power, and coordination conditioning workouts can make an enormous difference in terms of hitting distance, control, and endurance throughout the course of a game.
Pro golfers could not perform the way they do without supplementing their skills with exercises and workouts to improve their conditioning. Pro golfers use these workouts to eliminate the possibility of bad shot due to fatigue and loss of focus because their body is consistently ready to do as they wish.
Build strength and endurance with workouts to supplement your skills and become the most feared player on the course.
- Workouts and exercises at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Profile with social notifications, past posts, and your bio
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginners, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO - $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity Sports Conditioning related apps and their premium levels.
MVP - $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to...
- Your own dedicated training library to access thousands of videos, exercises, and workouts.
- The ability to create and edit your own training library.
- Save exercises and workouts for easy access.
- A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
- Exclusive access to newly added exercises, workouts, and apps.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. To email us visit getfitivity.com/contact
Who are the models in the videos and who designed the training programs?
Training programs are demonstrated and designed by collegiate athletes, professional athletes, elite high school athletes, and certified trainers and instructors.