How it works
* AudioTimeout mute all sounds (ringer, bells 'n whistles etc.) for a by you
* AudioTimeout does NOT mute your own set alarms and it does not affect the
vibration. Neither the microphone nor the earphone is affected (you can talk and
listen normally during a phone call).
* Just set the time for when you want the sounds to come back on again with the
time control and press MUTE SOUNDS. When the preset time is reached the
sounds will automatically come back on again.
* If you change your mind and want the sounds to come back earlier, just press
UN- MUTE and all muted sounds will come back immediately just as they were
* AudioTimeout requires just one Android permission and that's “wake lock”. That's
to prohibit the processor from going into sleep mode.
A little word of warning
* When the application is started it sets the time to the current time, (e.g. 10.45).
If you one minute later (10.46) press MUTE SOUNDS without altering the time,
the sound will be muted for almost 24 hours. Muted from this instant until 10.45 the
next day. (You can of course manually UN-MUTE at any time.)