It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
• BMI Calculation for everyone 7 years and older
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Saving of last entered values
• BMI - Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since the BMI doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
• WHtR - Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than BMI (Body Mass Index).
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Basal Metabolic Rate and Calorie Consumption: is mainly a sum of internal heat produced (Basal Metabolic Rate estimated by Mifflin St Jeor Equation) and external work (Physical Activity Level).
• It gives the history of the previously entered values.
• Also, you can get the graph of the historical values.
1. As this is a free app, this contains banner ads. If the ads disturb you, please install Pro version.
2. If you have any issues or suggestions, please mail us at [email protected], we will try to solve them as soon as possible. Please do not under-rate us. Thanks!