AccuBar® is an industry-leading cloud-based bar inventory system and a powerful tool for managing inventory of liquor/beer/wine in restaurants, bars, hotels, nightclubs, country clubs and other alcohol-serving hospitality operations. This is the tool your bar manager needs to run a modern bar operation. The system uses barcode scanners to quickly scan full and partial bottles and connects to a central database to deliver reports on your operation's performance. AccuBar is used by major names in the hospitality industry to save labor, lower costs and prevent losses in their bar operations.
• Barcodes allow you to quickly count even the most disorganized bar inventory.
• Scan barcodes on liquor/beer/wine items using the camera on your phone or tablet, or connect a Bluetooth barcode scanner for even faster scanning.
• Scan the barcode on a bottle label, then tap the silhouette to indicate how full the bottle is. AccuBar will then calculate how much liquor is in your bottle.
• Scan for receiving, transfers, empties, banquets and more.
• Connects to online AccuBar account, which allows you to view perpetual inventory, place orders with your suppliers, manage inventories and much more.
• Reports will show missing items, pouring costs, consumption, overstocking, slow-moving stock and other key bits of information that will help you manage your operation effectively and reduce costs while saving labor.
• Android OS 4.2 or newer
• Android device with an auto-focus camera on the back
- OR -
• Android device with Bluetooth capability and an AccuBar-approved Bluetooth accessory scanner
I would highly recommend AccuBar to any establishment looking to simplify their beverage management by means of a fast and accurate system. We are a large country club property with 8-12 alcohol outlets operating at any given time. Given the capacity of our property we keep 50k-60k dollars of beverage inventory at all times. AccuBar has allowed us to accurately and efficiently track all reveiving orders, transfers and of course end of month inventory. In fact, up until implementing the use of AccuBar, it took 3-4 people 8-10 hours to inventory all of our product. Now, it takes two of us a total of 3-4 hours. I can't stress enough how fast this system is. In addition to a well built app/system, the customer service is unparalleled. I've never worked with such a responsive and helpful support team. Thanks AccuBar! Your system and support team have made a world of difference for us here at Indian Hills C.C. Dodge Smith Beverage Director
We use Accubar for much more than only inventory. It's our daily operating system for ordering, receiving and consumption tracking. When I show others everything that Accubar does, they are amazed. Simply put, it makes my job easier and allows my team and I to focus on our product and our service. Not to mention my liquor cost is always on budget!