About Gallery Locker - Hide pictures, Videos
Gallery Locker - Hide pictures, Videos is a fantastic privacy protection app to easily hide and encrypt your photos, videos and any other files that you do not want others to see.
Gallery Locker, Hide pictures, Videos can hide its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe. You can import your private images and videos in this secure vault, and nobody knows the existence of it.
What's more, Gallery Locker, Hide pictures, Videos, has the beautiful design, it provides you the smooth and amazing media browse experience.
The app is cleverly disguised as "Audio Manager" in the App Drawer.
Disguises itself as an Audio Manager app which can be used to turn the volumes up and down. but if you Long press on the Audio Manager title the actual Hide It Pro app will launch, which is basically your secret of hidden photos, videos, messages, apps etc.
You can Hide photos, videos, or any other files in your Gallery Locker, private vault gallery, Hide pictures, Videos
Highlight features of hide photos and videos
• Hide photos, hide videos and hide any other types of files
• The hidden files are all encrypted
• Support hiding icon, and no one knows the existence of
secret vault except you.
• Support hiding files in SD card and moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage, including Android version
• Integrated with Private Web Browser and support downloading all images and videos in web page with just one tap
• The beautiful, smooth and elegant user experience
• No storage limitation to hide photo and hide video
• Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
• Support hiding and playing GIF images
• Support Break-in Alerts and know who is trying to break-in
• Support Fake Passcode and show fake content when you input fake passcode
• Support Fingerprint (Only support samsung device with fingerprint scanner)
With Hide pictures, Videos, your privacy is well protected the best
Thank you install this app and rate 5***** for app in Store please !
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+