Designed to help food banks and donors in everyday contributions so surplus food can get to the right location and people in a more efficient and transparent manner.
robinfood connects supermarkets, hotels, restaurants and other parties who have surplus food to food banks via a mobile and web app platform. The food banks then redistributes the food to charity homes and those in need. In robinfood, every meal that is redistributed is measured by 250g per meal which equivalent to RM5 per meal.
Responsive. User-Friendly. Efficient
robinfood. Sharing Food for Life.
• Add, view and track contribution status
Select up to six food categories for contribution, key in details and date and time of collection. Four step colour coded process for ease of tracking of contribution journey.
• Manage collection and delivery of contributions
Receive notification, assign driver and vehicle to complete the pickup.
• Review contribution statistics and generate reports
Real time updates and convenient data management. In-built data analytics to monitor overall contributions and generate reports on web portal.
Free to use but only available to registered users. Those eligible to sign up for robinfood are manufacturers, retailers, food operators (hotels, cafes, and restaurants), wholesalers, distributors, importers and hypermarkets. Individual contributions can be channelled directly to Food Aid Foundation.
How to be part of robinfood or get a user account?
1. Log on to http://www.myrobinfood.org/
2. Click on “Join Us” and fill up registration form
3. For successful applicants, Food Aid Foundation will revert back with your login details
4. Download the app and start using robinfood
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+