Improve your child's concentration and memory with a game everyone will love! Designed for young learners, Awesome Memory Match trains the memory while teaching simple first words. The wide range of categories and multiple difficulty levels means this app can be enjoyed by children of all ages for a long time.
Bursting with fun and educational features, kids will have a ball matching puzzles of more than 170 objects, including popular categories such as animals, toys, and food. Adjustable play modes and difficulty levels help to build confidence and offer exciting challenges for toddlers and preschool children alike. Memory matching games are a fantastic way to engage the child while building important cognitive and fine motor skills.
Inside the app, parents can choose between different play modes designed specifically for toddlers and preschool children. In ‘Baby Mode’, the memory cards stay upturned throughout the entire game. Players only need to match the same objects, after which the object’s name will be spelled out and read aloud. ‘Normal Mode’ works like any ordinary memory game, but with extra
Start from the easiest level consisting of only four cards to match. Kids can progress up the levels until they can master the 28-piece memory puzzle! Saved scores means no efforts are ever wasted and motivates kids to beat their personal best.
- Kid-friendly interface with no complicated menus
- Parental lock for safe playing
- More than 170 objects to play and new words to learn
- 11 categories in Awesome Memory Match: toys, vehicles, animals, food, kitchen, living room, flags, ocean creatures, shapes, alphabet and numbers.
- Clear and pleasant voice guide spoken by native speakers
- Available in 15 languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Italian.
- Adjustable game modes to suit different age groups
- Multiple difficulty levels to train your memory skills
- Personal best scoring system
- Cheery in game background music track that can be easily switched on or off
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: [email protected]
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps and games for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps are enjoyed by children, at home or in the classroom, all around the world!