SRS ALERT is a personal safety and travel warning solution that provides real-time travel and incident alerts wherever you are. ALERT provides immediate access to relevant localized security information and advice along with geo-mapping of incidents.
In the event of emergency, the SOS function allows you to alert your security team and local authorities with just one click.
SRS ALERT is a professional service that requires a private or enterprise subscription with SRS. As such, ALERT connects you as an individual or as a business traveler directly with the corporate security function and response services, enabling 24/7 instant security support. Through the SRS Global Security Overview (GSO) platform, security managers can access information as well as locate, share information with and interact with individuals. Also – and above all – respond to SOS emergency alerts.
SRS ALERT provides:
- Country specific safety advice and information always at hand in every location
- Updates on safety threats, travel delays, extreme weather, natural disasters, social or political conflicts, terrorism
- Specific security information and advice from the SRS analysis team or your corporate security team
- Emergency alert through one click on the SOS button, and direct access to all local emergency numbers, worldwide.
- Professional tools to plan and support safe and efficient business travels incl. positioning.
- Personal integrity – choose when to enable or disable tracking services.
Key SRS ALERT features:
- Direct push notifications of real-time warnings, alerts and information. Immediate access to incident locations on a map.
- Worldwide detection of local SOS emergency numbers: police, ambulance, fire and rescue services.
- GPS location and movements, share position with security functions or with friends and family
- Automated SMS function for emergency alerts and direct communication.
- Auto translate functionality for all information
Battery disclaimer: SRS ALERT relies on continued use of GPS running in the background, which may decrease battery life. However, smart usage of the GPS reduces the impact to a minimum.