What is GL+
- It is your unique geographical address based on your longitude and latitude
- The GL+ address is similar to email, with + being the equivalent of @ in email
- The GL+ address consists of two parts, the name before + and location after +
- It is complimentary to your street address and will replace your PIN and ZIP in future
- Once you have your GL+ address, your friends, relatives, postmen and delivery people can easily find your place on map and navigate. This is specially useful for developing countries where the street addresses are still not searchable on maps.
- You can put your GL+ on your business card
- Your clients can easily reach you. It is must for every business and more so for commonly searchable places like hotels, restaurants, clinics, hospitals, shops, point of interests and offices.
- You can put your GL+ ID on your letterhead
For Map Companies
- Location of many places shown on maps particularly in developing countries are inaccurate. With GL+ accuracy of maps can improve significantly
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+