It keeps track on the latest real time weather/typhoon/storm conditions around the world such as Typhoon Melor (Taufan Melor) which is currently hitting the Philippines. The Philippines is one of the country which receives a lot of typhoons other than Japan, China and also areas in the North Pacific and South Pacific.
Typhoon Watcher features:
- Latest weather news regarding typhoons, hurricanes, heavy rains, storms in real-time announcement
- Typhoon stats which give you the statistics of typhoons and weather hazards around the globe
- Typhoon Index which gives you the classifications of a typhoon
- Typhoon warning in real time across the globe/ all around the world
- Interactive weather map which enables you to view a weather radar of the earth
- Rain game (pop as many bubble as you can) to keep you occupied during rainy seasons
- A special handy tab which provides you weather & Clock Widget for Android, with detailed weather for world locations, it searches for your address automatically, and provides the current temperature, current weather condition, humidity, pressure, visibility, precipitation, UV Index, dew point wind speed and direction, in 36 hourly weather forecast.
-Typhoon Watcher supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
-one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Intuitive, seamless user interface
Typhoon Watcher is an app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. It is not only meant for typhoons but also as a good tracker of weather hazard around the world, and can be localized to be in the area that you live in.
Keep track of the weather conditions today and accurately forecast the forecoming weather conditions especially if you intend to travel or go on a holiday.
I have it for a week and never got it online...I have to delete