Today’s workforce is mobile! All of your employees are carrying a cell phone or tablet to monitor email or other messages. They need access to all data at a moment’s notice, even when they are away from their desk or out of the office. But what about accessing archived email and other communication? Does your archiving solution provide access via mobile devices?
The Retain App provides users and administrators direct access to view, browse, search, and forward their Retain-archived messages from any Android, or iOS, tablet or mobile device. This app has been developed to work exclusively with the Retain Unified Archiving product from GWAVA.
Features of the Retain App:
• View and Browse Your Archive – The Retain App allows end users and administrators to view or browse through all email messages, attachments, social media posts, and mobile communication. Users can view and browse their individual archived data. Administrators can view and browse the entire archive.
• Search Your Archive – The Retain App allows end users and administrators to search all related archived email messages, attachments, social media posts, and mobile communication data. All data related to a specific search term will appear in the search results. Each user can search their archived data, and administrators are given rights to search and browse the entire archive.
• Email Folder Replication ‒ Each user's entire folder structure is mirrored in the Retain App, making it easy for end users to browse and find archived emails.
• View Messages in Context ‒ Social media data is archived using intelligent threading. This allows users to view the entire conversation message string in the order it occurred, giving context to the discussion.
• Message Forwarding ‒ Archived messages and attachments can be forwarded directly from the app, based on granted rights.
What you will need for access:
1. Download the App
2. Once downloaded, open the App
3. Enter your organizational email address
4. Enter your organizational email password
5. Enter your organizational archive location (This would be provided by your IT department administrator.)
6. Once logged in, click on “My Account”
7. From within the app, you can view, browse, search, and forward your Retain-archived messages from any Android, or iOS, tablet or mobile device.
About Retain Unified Archiving
Retain provides unified archiving of all business communication including email, social media, and mobile communication data for case assessment, search, and eDiscovery and can be deployed on-prem or in the cloud. This includes email archiving for Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Gmail and Micro Focus GroupWise platforms. Retain Mobile archives mobile device communication data for Android, BlackBerry, and iOS, including SMS/text messages, BBM Messages, BBM Protected, phone call logs, and PIN Messages. Retain Social provides monitoring and data insight into message context and tone of all posts for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo, Flickr, Pinterest, and Google+ (on and off network).
Contact us today to get started with the Retain App and have on-the-go access to the Retain Archive! [email protected]