About Habib University 15
Habib University remains the hub of Liberal Arts and Sciences Education in Pakistan, ever since its inception in 2014. Offering a truly transformative and evolved learning experience, it is an institution that truly redefines higher education in the country and its nearby regions.
The university operates through the fulfilment of its core philosophy, derived from the Arabic word “Yohsin”. This term broadly defines the notions of thoughtful self-cultivation, grounded on the five values of Excellence, Beauty, Passion, Respect and Service.
The aim that Habib University wants to achieve through the aforementioned virtues and a comprehensive, interdisciplinary curriculum, is to produce critically-conscious, ambitious and determined graduates who build a name for themselves individually, and positively impact their society.
Habib University Mobile App is an interactive tool for the university digital ecosystem, to uphold and empower the university’s online presence. It provides resources and offerings for its users, as well as potential students and larger communities.
The HU Mobile App primarily communicates with potential students through the following:
- Keeping them abreast of the latest information about schools, programs, faculty, campus life, spaces, resources, fee, scholarship, financial aid, admissions and schedule.
- Offers access to e-Admission applications and allows an interactive view of the status of different sections of application.
- Displays announcements and follow-ups about important deadlines, events, news and activities.
- Allows users to ask and receive swift help from the admissions team regarding any queries pertaining to their admissions, e-applications or any other admissions related matter.
- Registration for campus tours and events.
- Offers the users a compact view and facilities for interaction with HU social media platforms in order to know about, and get involved in the latest happenings at campus.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+