- Receive bills directly to your phone
- Photopay - without time-consuming copying of data from bills
- Free transfer person to person
- Operates independently of the bank
*** INFORMATION Hal mBills was awarded prize for the best IT project of the year in the Days of Slovenian Informatics 2016.
Delo | RTV Slovenia | Finance | Večer | Siol.net | Zurnal24.si
Hal mBills offers you modern way to pay bills:
- Receive notifications about incoming, paid and unpaid invoices
- Send money to your friends for free
- Easy overview of all accounts
- Capture and pay
▶ About HAL MBILLS
- Innovative mobile application for easy and inexpensive bill payments
- Operates independently of the bank with which the account is held
- Money from your Hal mBills mobile wallet can be transferred to other person via their phone number for free
License of the Bank of Slovenia
15 years of most reliable computer systems through which monthly up to 70 billion euros are being trasferred ensure that your money is safe.
Your money in the mobile wallet is stored in special accounts of Slovenian banks which can be managed only by Hal mBills users.
Funds from your bank account can not be accessed directly. The only connection to your bank account is made when user explicitly confirms charging of mobile wallet
Your Hal mBills data (user profile, accounts, transactions, etc.) are not stored on the mobile phone but only in a highly protected environment on the server. By stealing your mobile nobody can get to your Hal mBills data.
Over 220 companies already support Hal mBills.
RTV Slovenia, Zavarovalnica Triglav, Adriatic Slovenica, Petrol, T-2, Grawe Insurance Company, SPL, Vodovod Maribor, Energija Plus and more than 200 others.
A current list of companies who already support sending invoices directly to Hal mBills is available on www.mbills.si.