About Easy DIY Sea Salt Hand Scrub
Hands take such a beating in winter. we looked down the other day, and my hands had that ugly, scaly look, and the skin was cracking a bit. Ugh. Not only did my hands look terrible, they felt dry and sore.
Make this scrub and keep it by the sink. It will scrub away dead skin and as well as dirt, grime and other nasties.
- Fine sea salt gently exfoliates. I find bigger salt grains (like Epsom salt) a little too harsh for sensitive areas like hands.
- Oil moisturizes and leaves a nice protective barrier on skin.
- Castile soap gently cleanses.
- Essential oils have natural antibacterial abilities. Tea tree and peppermint are my favorites for this. So skip the harsh, drying antibacterial soaps and hand sanitizers.
1 cup fine sea salt
1/3 cup light oil (almond or sunflower)
1 tablespoon Castile soap
1/2 teaspoon tea tree essential oil
10-15 drops peppermint essential oil
1 teaspoon grated lemon or orange peel
Squeeze of fresh lemon or orange juice
- Combine ingredients in a container with a lid and keep by the sink.
- Avoid introducing water so use a scoop to dispense a small amount into your hand.
- Use once daily and follow with rich hand cream.
Want to know more ?
Download this application now and get what you want here. worth to try and you will like it.
simply share through any social media platforms. thank you for downloading. please enjoy and give us any feedback.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+