About Digital Telegraph
Simply, a telegraph.
2 modes of operation:
- CODE and SEND: choose light or sound, write a message and let the cellphone code it into morse and send it.
- RECEIVE and DECODE: if you are seeing or hearing a morse message just type dot or dash like a real telegraph. It will decode the message for you.
- You can stop or pause the transmission at any time.
- If you are sending a message you can set it to automatically send it again as many times as you want.
- If you are receiving a message, it will learn the pause you make between characters or words so you don't have to press space. If you don't want it to predict the spaces, just disable the feature (experimental)
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+