• Jobs are recommended to your right on your home page
• You can also search for job by selecting “Find Jobs” from the menu
• Look for jobs in your area from the menu
• Add jobs you are interested in to your favorites with the star
• Remove jobs you are not interested in with the X
• View jobs you’ve sorted into favorites and not interested with the job tracker
• Update your account settings including contact email and phone number
• Set up your text and email notifications for your recommended jobs and workshop reminders
• Opt in to text and email notifications from your employment counselor
• Receiving notification of hiring events including job fairs and onsite recruitments
• Add hiring events to your phone’s calendar
I tried to log in and it kept saying I had to register online even though I did.
Keeps giving me errors.
The pros: it automatically shows jobs that fit my profile. The cons: the search doesn't work. Always the same results regardless of terms or location.
Every time after i attempt to log in by entering my Google credentials, it then takes me to an error message every single time. Waste of time.
App is convenient as it ties to your account but the search results and job suggestions have nothing to do with your job skills.
Constant errors and searches are no good.
The title says it all. When I change the orientation it switches me back to the log in screen. It pretty much takes you to the site causing buttons and links to overlap. I Uninstaller it because I was so frustrated with it's lack of function.
It would be a great idea if it would be frequently updated
Doesn't have any listings of jobs like the other apps do
Can even use the app it crashes everytime I try to use the app