About VoxSort Diarization Beta
VoxSort Diarization: who spoke when?
VoxSort Diarization is a means to improve recorded voice dialogues playback and management. Unique super fast and accurate speaker diarization technology used for the purposes. So, the software splits the sound file into segments (paragraphs) of speech produced by each participant of voice conversation. User friendly graphic representation then used to simplify navigation through the sound and playback it in a set of modes. No speech to text technologies is being implemented.
Everybody who uses voice recording knows a problem: it is not easy to seek to the moment of a dialogue to be recalled -- you need to listen through all the recording in most cases. So very often using dictaphone does not provide that it seemingly should. VoxSort Diarization can help by means of express show of the conversation structure prior to boring process of expensive manual or erronously automated full speech to speakers/text transcription.
Though the program designed for working with live voice recordings first, it might be used for wide range of input: recorded telephone or teleconference conversations, video clips'sound tracks, podcasts of radio and TV shows, etc. A set of audio extracting/converting software modules being implemented in order to provide interface.
- VoxSort Diarization may recognize and separate up to 7 speakers, uttering sequentially;
- Nonspeech sounds detection;
- VoxSort Diarization may accept voice recordings of most known formats;
- Extraction sound from videos included;
- VoxSort Diarization is standalone application: no cloud computing being used;
- Speaker diarization error rate typically is better than 2% for near studio quality recordings;
- Evaluation time is typically 200+ times less than duration of sound file;
- User friendly graphic representation of voice conversation;
- Simple intuitive user interface;
For more info visit http://voxsort.com
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+