About Weather Channel Forecast
"Weather Channel Forecast" is one of the most popular weather apps available and for a good reason.
The Weather Channel app offers in-depth weather information such as:
• Hourly and 15-day forecasts in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
• Fast-loading radar maps showing past and future radar with information about rainfall, snowfall, road or satellite views, traffic, wind speeds.
• Severe Weather alerts so that you stay safe.
• Breaking News alerts provided by the National Weather Service.
• Health information: track pollen levels and get flu reports.
• Weather videos: local forecasts, climate change news and others streamed in HD.
Airport weather: see how weather will impact your flights.
• Lightning Alerts: Get real-time alerts for your GPS location, and know where lightning strikes near you.
• Rain and Snow Alerts: Never get caught in the rain again with real-time alerts for your GPS location and morning rain reports for your favorite locations.
• Pollen Alerts: Know the pollen counts near you.
• Sleek Interface: Easy to use and beautiful in its simplicity.
• Stunning Imagery: Amazing background photos match your current weather conditions.
• Love all Devices: The world’s most downloaded news & weather app is optimized for all Windows devices.
This weather app covers the United States, Europe, and Eastern Caribbean and offers animated weather radar with watch/warning boxes, global hurricane tracking, and cloud overlays. In-depth data about weather phenomena is offered: storm hail size, probability of hail, cloud top height or vertically integrated liquid.
This interactive app brings current, short term and long term weather information, with alerts when active weather hits. You can also track storms and read news articles so that you are always up-to-date. For drivers, there is a map called “Beat The Traffic” that displays current traffic conditions for major roads. The “Follow-me” feature automatically detects the forecast within 1 km/0.6 miles of your location.
The Weather tool comes with impressive graphs and an eye catching user interface. In that matter we can compare Weather Channel Forecast with Google Earth as both apps are quite similar in looks and features. With Meteo Earth you will be able to obtain 3D images related to weather and get real time, accurate weather data, whether you are interested in getting information for one day only or for a longer period of time.
If you’re a pixel fan, you will love this app because it combines the nostalgic pixelated graphics with the latest weather information. You can check the current weather conditions – with hourly updates to a 7 day forecast – on videogame canvas. This is definitely the most fun way to check the weather.
Storm weather offers fresh forecasts for over 8 million locations. The forecasts are 15 days ahead, with hour by hour details. Weather maps with radar show where precipitation has fallen in the last six hours. You can also see temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Storm is created by StormGeo, the world’s largest private meteorological institute.
This is the app for rain alarm, Moon Calendar & Hurrican Tracker.
Download free smart weather pro app for android!
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+